Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fanfiction rec: "And I Swear" by jesrod82, rated M for strong sexual content and language, Ron/Hermione, humor/romance, two-parter, complete, listed under my favorites.

The following recommendation was originally posted in the author's notes of Chapter 28 of my fic, Coming to Term:

Fanfic Pic: "And I Swear" by jesrod82, rated M for strong sexual content and language, Ron/Hermione, humor/romance, two-parter, complete, listed under my favorites.

Author's story summary: When Ron's vulgar language goes too far will he be willing to give it up in order to have a happy wife? Will it help their marriage, or will it backfire? Rated M for language, obviously, and sex.

First of all, I want to say that jesrod82 is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors on this site. This actually makes the third story of hers that I've rec'ed as my Fanfic Pic (& I plan on rec'ing a fourth; I was merely waiting for her to post a few more chapters of "Look at Me" so I could see how it progresses first). She's an extremely talented and versatile writer, and her smut is seriously some of the hottest I've read—amateur OR professional.

Not only is "And I Swear" a ridiculously hilarious (I literally LOL'ed throughout the whole thing) story about what happens when Ron performs an incantation to help curb his swearing in order to please Hermione, but it's also incredibly sweet & sexy. The entire thing was just an absolute pleasure to read, and a favorite for life. I encourage all of my readers to check it out & to leave a well-earned review for this talented author! Note: This fic most definitely isn't for the kiddies, so if you're underage, shoo!

Happy reading, writing, & reviewing!

-Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment